My Turtle Art Flower

I made a flower in TurtleArt. It EVEN changes colors (woah)! I worked hard and you can get it here if you want to see it. Below is a still photo if you did not click the link.

This was definitely fun to make and I learned a lot. Also, here is a photo of my code if you want to re-create it yourself.

code

In conclusion, I feel like I could possibly have done more. I feel as if this was not enough for me (no offense is this is hard for you, viewer person). I just feel like I could have done MORE. I don’t know WHAT, but this was just too easy. Give me a bad grade. I could have done better and more.

UNTIL NEXT TIME, GOODBYE! 😀

2 thoughts on “My Turtle Art Flower

1. I wouldn’t give anyone a bad grade for being honest! But… next time raise your hand and let me know that you’re looking for more of a challenge! This project should have been easy, as it was just reviewing concepts we learned at the end of last year, but you absolutely could still stretch yourself.

One other note… I’m looking at your post and seeing the same image twice. Was that on purpose? When you finish a post, always remember to spot check it to make sure you don’t make a careless error!